When: Current academic year 2018/19
A dynamic Engineering new graduate is required for the position of Computer co-teacher.
At Al-Hoda International School we value greatly the role of technology whether in preparing our students for the future, or as a tool to deliver and enrich the learning experience. That is why we are always on the lookout for the best ICT/CS teachers that can cope with our increasing demands for technology uses.
We have a dynamic curriculum that is always being updated to reflect the quick advances in technology.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- Coaching and mentoring from the main computer teacher
- We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff
- Co-teachers who prove to be highly efficient and hardworking are usually promoted within a couple of years
- Social and Medical insurance plans
- A graduate of Computers or Communications Engineering
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic with a passion for teaching
- Eager to learn and develop professionally
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and needs.
- The ability to reflect constructively on practice and to manage needs.
- A desire for high expectations and standards for self and others.
- A commitment to be involved in the whole life of the school
- Commitment and a hard-working ethos
This is an entry level position, so no experience is required.
- Assisting the main computer teacher during classes, by helping students and answering questions. This requires prior preparation, for knowledge of the material being taught.
- Helping during school events with all multimedia aspects such as graphics design and video editing.
- Providing support and coaching other subject teachers in technology and LMS related tasks.
- Attending, department and grade-level meetings.
- Media production, and management during grade-level school parties.