What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- Coaching and support in using educational technology and blended learning tools
- We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff
- Social and Medical insurance policies
Working hours: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm Sunday to Thursday
- Al-Hoda Schools are located in 6th October City, and applicants living in proximity, are given higher priority
- All English, Math, Science and Computer teachers must have graduated from an international or language school.
- Applicants for jobs with a “For Immediate hire” status, should be contacted within a few days. Applicants for next academic year jobs, should be contacted within a few weeks.
- Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined in the job requirements will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process
- We are always on the lookout for applicants who embrace our School mission and vision
Good computer skills are always a plus in your CV
- We do urge you to go through our website and social media channels before applying, to help you understand the context of our school and our priorities.
We are currently looking for the following positions:
When: For Immediate Hire We are looking for a creative and flexible Math teacher that can develop a class environment favourable to student’s learning and... Read more →
Please click the job title you are interested in, to learn more about it, then come back here and apply for the position
To apply for one of the positions above, please fill out this form