We are looking for a creative and flexible middle school Science co-teacher that can develop a class environment favourable to student’s learning and personal growth; establish effective rapport with students; motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation in accordance with each student’s ability; establish good relationships with parents and with other staff members.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- The opportunity to learn and grow professionally through professional development workshops and events
- Coaching and support in using educational technology and blended learning tools
- Social and medical insurance
- A graduate of the faculty of Pharmacy
- Excellent command of English
- Attending science classes along with the main teacher
- Managing and maintaining the Science lab
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive materials, displays instructional aids and activities.
- Maintain professional competence through in-service professional development activities provided by the school and/or self-selected professional growth activities.
- Participating in preparing and organising different trips, events and celebrations.
- Attending scheduled meetings with the principal and staff members
- Attending morning and break assemblies and ensure line organisation and discipline.
- Invigilating tests and exams.
- Marking and correction for homework and classwork assignments and for tests and exams.