When: Current academic year 2018/19
At Al-Hoda we want everyone to achieve their personal best, be happy, highly motivated lifelong learners, able to express their feelings and ideas. We want them to be confident and independent learners and thinkers, able to work independently and with others and able to use technology effectively. We want them to adopt safe and healthy lifestyles, to value and respect themselves, others and the world in which they live and to make a positive contribution to society.
- A Bachelors degree or higher
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Proficient in technical and formal writing.
- Ability to appropriately communicate with students, teachers, parents, members of the community and others including vendors, law enforcement and other agencies.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and work in an environment with constant interruptions.
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of event planning practices and techniques
- Public speaking experience
- Knowledge of marketing and promotional practices
- Prior work in an International school
- Teaching experience is a plus
- Budget planning
- Creating student guidelines
- Attending student meetings and social events
- Managing the school website and social media channels
- Student recruitment
- Supervising student workers
- Coordinating the use of facilities and equipment
- Planning and managing the execution of school trips and events
- Planning and managing the execution of after school activities